Search

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thanks!

Hey cillianm 

Thank you so much for your concern in "how-to-hack-windows-xp-admin-password", I looked after your problem at stage 3 and configured these few problems:-

1. The method is possible only if you have Local Administrator Privileges. My fault for not checking it up before posting.

2. The Method only works if the system is FAT/FAT32 - because of the updated “user rights management” in NTFS - file level rights etc. This does not work on a system using NTFS. During the updation process Microsoft updates user rights management.


Thank you cillianm, because of you I am able to make these updates! I will soon upload another Windows XP Admin Password Hacking Trick! PLEASE KEEP CHECKING :)

For better options mail/message me your email address, so that I can notify you when I upload a new hack!

Thank you.

No comments:

<>

< >